Consider billions of possible solutions for deploying workforce across projects, to maximise efficiency and profit margin, using Workforce Optimiser for Projects.
- Consumer Products, Technology & Software, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Business Services, Manufacturing
Project-orientated businesses, such as Engineering and Construction, are challenged with balancing complex project requirements, maintaining the skills base, and protecting slim margins. The Profit& Workforce Optimiser provides the insights needed in this complex business environment to optimise the delivery of a portfolio of projects. Using Anaplan’s powerful Optimiser engine to make trade-off decisions easy, Workforce Optimser is able to consider billions of possible solutions, and suggests the optimum workforce deployment to maximise efficiency and profit margin.
- A single central database for all workforce-related data including employee details, skills overview, hiring parameters, and projects.
- A single view of individual project performance with key metrics such as margin, delivery status, skills, and people utilisation.
- Anaplan Optimiser engine makes trade-off decisions easy. Optimiser considers billions of possible solutions and suggests the optimum workforce deployment to meet targets such as profit margin.
- Scenarios test different mixes of hiring, transfers, and temporary and permanent choices for example.
- Early warning alerts to issues such as potential margin erosion, skill shortages, and project overruns.
- The Utilisation Control Tower provides a single view of utilisation by business unit, skills, location, and time period.
- Data transfer automation enables data to flow from source systems without manual intervention.
- Easy-to-use reporting and data input support effective collaboration between stakeholders within the business.