Level One Model Building
3 Days, Instructor-led, delivered in person or virtual
In this course, you will learn the foundational Anaplan concepts and technical model building skills that you need to constructively participate in an Anaplan implementation. This is a hands-on course; where you will build a Finance model for Unicorn Candy Company. This course is supported by over 50 micro-lessons (5-10 minutes in length) on an assortment of topics to help you build your first model.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the elements of DISCO (Data, Input, System, Calculation, and Output) in a model schema.
- Build a model in Anaplan that includes modules, lists, line items, and hierarchies.
- Import data into a model.
- Construct formulas and functions to calculate data and reference modules.
- Build end-user dashboards that include grids, charts, and lists.
- Assign role-based model access permissions.
Who should attend?
Those working alongside experience Anaplanners and Consultants in project delivery.